Port-i386 archive

Re: Wrong Multiboot definition

On Apr 12,  3:55am, Pierre Pronchery wrote:
}
} I just found a discrepancy between the Multiboot specification (as
} documented at
} https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/multiboot/multiboot.html) and
} our struct multiboot_info: the VBE mode is missing, and the subsequent
} fields have a wrong size.
}
} I have attached a corresponding patch here. OK to commit?
}
} From what I can tell there should be no change in any binary generated
} in NetBSD's base. Only users of <i386/multiboot.h> should be impacted
} instead.

     Keep in mind that Xen Dom0 is multibooted.  Given the importance
of it any changes to multiboot should be thoroughly tested including
all combinations of old/new /boot vs old/new kernel.

}-- End of excerpt from Pierre Pronchery