Port-i386 archive

Netbsd-7/i386 won't boot on new motherboard/CPU

I hastily bought a new motherboard, cpu, and memory combo because my
old machine wouldn't boot up anymore.

This is an i386 machine that has existed since somewhere in the 1.4.x
days. It's still i386.

It's an MSI Intel motherboard with a Celeron 3930 CPU.

Anyway, I tried a bunch of bios options, nothing made a difference. I
tried searching a little bit but didn't find much.

The kernel boots just past the first acpi message and then just sits
there "forever" (minutes is all I've waited).

I took a picture of it here:

http://acruhl.freeshell.org/netbsd_wont_boot.jpg

Any help or abuse for not finding the right RTFM would be appreciated.

Andy