Port-i386 archive

Intel device issues...

Hello,

    I've ended up with a new Dell Optiplex 7040 in my office
and I'm trying to get NetBSD going on it.   If found that NetBSD
-current (7.99.26) is not recognizing several PCI "products" which includes
the USB hub and the ethernet.   I was wondering if anyone knows
whether I should just add the product IDs to the existing drivers,
(and if so, which drivers) or do I need a new driver?

   The devices are:

   vendor 8086 product a12f (USB serial bus, xHCI, revision 0x31)
   vendor 8086 product a131 (miscellaneous DASP, revision 0x31)
   vendor 8086 product a13a (miscellaneous communications, revision 0x31)
   vendor 8086 product a121 (miscellaneous memory, revision 0x31)
   vendor 8086 product 15b6 (ethernet network, revision 0x31)

   Thanks!

--Phil