Port-i386 archive

Re: Unable to find netbsd-INSTALL.gz in the NetBSD-5.2 installation tree.

Brian Buhrow writes:
-       Hello.  I'm writing to ask what I'm sure is a very simple question,
- but I'm at a complete loss as to where to find the netbsd-INSTALL.gz file
- in the NetBSD-5.2 distribution tree.

In browsing the tree, it looks like it was renamed
netbsd-INSTALL_FLOPPY.gz for some reason.. The kernel itself is
far too large to actually fit on a floppy disk (remember what
one of those is?? :D ), so that's most likely the install kernel
you're looking for.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com