Port-i386 archive

Re: shutdown drops into db{0} on Digital PC 3000

I'll handle this detail, but there is another problem I can't easily
help with: why does the interrupt mapping fail - please file a PR for
that one.

Thanks Martin.

By the way, I take back what I said about the Digital PC 5000 rebooting when loading the 6.0.1 install CD's kernel. I tried again and it boots and runs sysinst fine. I can't account for its previous behaviour.

Ray