Port-i386 archive

Re: NetBSD/i386 5.1.2 NTFS problem

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 05:20:21PM +1000, Ray Phillips wrote:
> I thought I'd report a problem with NetBSD's ability to read NTFS
> file systems, as shown by the terminal output below.

NetBSD's NTFS is experimental and has always been.

And I don't think anybody has made any serious attempt to make it work
with anything newer than file-system produced by Windows XP.

Your best bet is probably "pkgsrc/filesystems/fuse-ntfs-3g" from pkgsrc.
But that won't help you at install time.

        Kind regards