Port-i386 archive

FIXED!!! (was: ongoing major problems with NetBSD-5 and LOCKDEBUG on multi-core system)

At Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:18:11 +0000, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius
<rmind%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: ongoing major problems with NetBSD-5 and LOCKDEBUG on multi-core
system

> As for the bug.. it should be fixed now.

It is!  Thank you VERY much!

I copied your change to my netbsd-5 branch working directory, built and
booted a new kernel, and I've been running "build.sh -j 12", and make in
pkgsrc, both along with "systat -w 1 vm" and "top -s 1" in other windows
and all is running well.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.