Port-i386 archive

Opera from pkgsrc 2011Q1 crashes whole system.

Hi, guys from pkgsrc-users suggested contacting this mailing list.

I have installed NetBSD 5.1 and used pkgsrc 2011Q1 to install
www/opera. It installed also suse10.0 libraries for linux
compatibility and I assume other necessary packages. Unfortunately
when I start opera it freezes X11 and whole system. After a while
system reboots.

nc10# uname -a
NetBSD nc10 5.1 NetBSD 5.1 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Nov  7 14:39:56 UTC 2010
builds%b6.netbsd.org@localhost:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-1-RELEASE/i386/201011061943Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-1-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386

nc10# pkg_info -a | grep suse
suse_base-10.0nb5   Linux compatibility package
suse_x11-10.0nb4    Linux compatibility package for X11
suse_expat-10.0nb2  Linux compatibility package for expat
suse_freetype2-10.0nb5 Linux compatibility package for freetype-2.x
suse_fontconfig-10.0nb7 Linux compatibility package for fontconfig
nc10# pkg_info -a | grep opera-11.01
opera-11.01         Opera web browser

I have some crash dumps in /var/crash, the latest is here:
http://pentaxian.pl/netbsd.7.core.gz
http://pentaxian.pl/netbsd.7.gz

procfs is mounted with -o linux on /emul/linux/proc

If you need any other information please let me know, I am new to
NetBSD and don't know what info I should provide.

Regards,