Port-i386 archive

Help to update the "NetBSD on Netbooks" web page

Hello,

[ Sorry for the cross-posting, but I thought these two lists were the
most suitable ones for this request. ]

The "NetBSD on Netbooks" page in
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html looks quite outdated. It
does not seem to list any of the most recent netbook models, which is
a pity for the holiday season.  (Yup, this request should have come in
two weeks ago...)

If you have run NetBSD on any netbook not listed on that page, or if
the entries on the page are invalid, could you please let us know?
You can reply to me privately if  you wish and I'll take care of
updating the table.

Thanks!

--
Julio Merino