Port-i386 archive

Re: NetBSD 5.0.2 and Broadcom 5761 PCI network card

Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> writes:

>  AFAIK there's no recent branch or tag in current, so you should give
>  HEAD a try. I guess you could update only the kernel/modules, and keep
>  the userland at 5.0.2

I built  GENERIC from HEAD.  It gets to a point where it asks something like:

 .... (wd0a):

when I hit enter it just sits there.  I'll reinstall 5.0.2 and see if it's wd0
or some other name??

I built an iso boot image from HEAD.  When I try to install it hangs while it
is discovering the environment.  Usually some USB device, I'll have some time
tomorrow to try it again and write down where it actually is.

Thanks,
Paul