Port-i386 archive

Good scanner for NetBSD?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a still available scanner
that is well supported by NetBSD and SANE?  Or possibly an inkjet
MFD where both printer and scanner are supported well?  I'd prefer
personal reports of comaptibilty since my experience it that
supported hardware listings are sometimes misleading.  I don't want
to spend a fortune - £50 tops for a scanner and no more than £100
for an MFD here in the UK.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost