Port-i386 archive

Re: Netbook support - status update?

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 09:39:49AM +0000, Richard Ibbotson wrote:

> http://lemote.kd85.com/

I doubt this laptop is supported by NetBSD... any idea how much work it
is to port NetBSD to it?

I need a new toy and i386/amd64 is boring; so this MIPS laptop would be
nice, or a second hand PPC Mac. Is there any other non-i386, non-amd64
hardware on the market these days that runs NetBSD (in .nl)? (Iyonix is
a bit expensive at 800 BP and I already have alpha, sparc, sparc64 and
vax.)

Grtnx,
--
Bert Kiers, !MCSE && 0xFF, frique d'ordinateur