Port-i386 archive

Re: panic: config_attach: duplicate uhub3

David Young <dyoung%pobox.com@localhost> writes:
> Attached is a patch that selects dv_unit and fills cd_devs atomically.
Success!  I can now reliably boot the system in question to the
sysinst screen.

I had to work around a "variable not used" warning caused by the
patch (the cfdriver_t cd variable is only used in the KASSERT
clause, and that clause probably vanishes unless the DIAGNOSTIC
option is set).

Now I need to figure out a way to establish network connectivity
to this machine -- the wm0 interface cannot find any "phy" for
the MII bus.  The network works fine though in the
pre-NetBSD-kernel world, when I load the pxeboot and kernel via
TFTP during boot.

wm0 at pci0 dev 25 function 0: 82801I mobile (AMT) LAN Controller, rev. 3
wm0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 20
wm0: PCI-Express bus
wm0: FLASH
wm0: Ethernet address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

Any suggestions to how I should go about that?

                                        -jarle