Port-i386 archive

Re: xen domu reboot affects other domu's

Hello,

I've seen that on my systems too (4-STABLE and latest Xen in pkgsrc).

Only HVM domU act this way.
domU that runs a Xen kernel do not freeze the NIC on reboot.

I only have a single NIC on my dom0 which is bridged with every xennet
interface that are created by domU. I think this is why the problem
appears.
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to avoid this.

Regards,
    JO