Port-i386 archive

Re: MATH_EMULATE

Vit Herman wrote:
I have few 486SX machines I would like to have supported. No, I don't want to put them into serious production use. But I don't want to throw them away either, and NetBSD seemed (until now) as a logical choice for them. I know I'm a nerd - but I like them, and I would like to see them supported, OK?

Curious, as I haven't had an FPU-less x86 machine in quite a few years -- what is the latest release that you can run on your 486SX?

Cheers,
Jared