Installing NetBSD 5.1.2 on a Jornada 680 - new hpcboot.exe needed?

Hello,

    Apologies if this shows up twice. I'm having trouble getting the
NetBSD 5.1.2 install kernel to boot on a Jornada 680. The hpcboot
progress bar gets all the way to the end and then the screen goes
black and the Jornada reboots. The list email pasted below suggests
that a new copy of hpcboot.exe would solve my problems. Does anyone
have a copy?

Thanks,

Jason M.

I recall I had some trouble initially that was resolved by getting an
updated hpcboot from someone off the list.