Looking for help getting netbsd running on Jornada 690

I recently bought a hp Jornada 690 for around $60 shortly after learning I could run NetBSD on it. I have read many old guides to get NetBSD running on this device, But I keep getting confused and getting nowhere. I have a cf reader and another computer running Ubuntu that I have been using to get files onto the Jornada.

Can someone tell me how to get NetBSD running on this Jornada or link me to a guide on the topic?

Thanks
--Devin