Re: Seeking hpcsh kernel binary with ep driver

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 17:43 -0500, Jared D. McNeill wrote:

> Please try the following kernel:
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jmcneill/netbsd-4.0-GENERIC-hpcsh.gz

Wow, thanks!

The card is recognised and configured now, but as soon as dhclient tries
to do it's thing I see this repeatedly on the console:

        ep0: adapter failure (2003)

I seem to be experiencing the same problem as described here by M
Ramakers:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2005/12/21/0023.html

including the same error (sendto: host down) if I try static IP
configuration and pinging my gateway. The gateway never sees any packets
from the Jornada. I have exactly the same card (3Com Etherlink III,
3C589D-TP) as described in the above mailing list message.

This is PR 32356:

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=32356

Martin.