Seeking hpcsh kernel binary with ep driver

Hello,

The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for a (preferably
recent) kernel image with the ep* devices enabled (for my 3Com 3c589D
pcmcia ethernet card in a Jornada 680). From what I see here:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-hpcsh/2002/11/06/0000.html

and more recently here:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-hpcsh/2006/01/02/0002.html

this once was the case for GENERIC, but from what I see here:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/hpcsh/conf/GENERIC?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

---snip---
# PCMCIA network interfaces
mbe*    at pcmcia0 function ?           # MB8696x based Ethernet
ne*     at pcmcia0 function ?           # NE2000-compatible Ethernet
wi*     at pcmcia0 function ?           # Lucent/Intersil WaveLan IEEE (802.11)

# MII/PHY support
---snip---

it is no longer so. (I wonder why not?).

I have a 4.0 kernel working on the Jornada, and it recognises the card
correctly, but of course it's "not configured". It seems a reasonable
bet that this card should work if I could just find a suitable binary.
(Otherwise I will be doomed to dig out the old disk that I have
somewhere, upgrade the NetBSD installation on it and put on my
cross-compiling hat).

Many thanks for any help,

Martin.