Re: Compact flash speed

24.11.06 bojan1%verat.net@localhost wrote:

>             Hi, just a simple question...
> Why won't my Jornada 680 show any addicional memory or storage memory when I
> insert a 512MB Transcedent 80x CF storege card? In system, it names it in
> expantion slot 1, but thats about all it does.

You aren't talking about NetBSD, do you? :)

I don't have much (if any at all) experience with WinCE, but have you
tried picking "Properties" or something like that?

--
[ Adam Wysocki, www.chmurka.net, FidoNet 2:480/138, GSM: 514710213 ]
[ Software Research and Development Department, ArcaBit Sp. z o.o. ]