Re: Few Jornada 690 questions

14.08.06 uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost wrote:

Hi :)

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been messing around with my hpc a bit
- bought 2 GB card, noticed that FFS in NetBSD definitely doesn't like me
(the kernel, on i386, occasionally panics when writing to the card) and
finally ended up with good, old, Linux ext2 root filesystem on Jornada.

> Try this one:
>   http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/jornada/hpcboot13-sh3-2006-01-16.zip

It still doesn't work, but it's not a big problem - as long as NetBSD
eventually boots to the login prompt.

> That's a wrong approach.  I've just committed a fix as hd64461video.c
> rev 1.36.

It works - quite strange, because I tried unblanking with wsblank (remotely,
via ssh, so no typing mistakes are possible) which, as I see in the ioctl
handler, also calls hd64461video_on, and it didn't worked. Anyway, now it's
okay, thanks.

> > http://gallery.miauk.net/n/0014/dsc006.jpg
> > http://gallery.miauk.net/n/0014/dsc007.jpg
> > http://gallery.miauk.net/n/0014/dsc008.jpg
> > http://gallery.miauk.net/n/0014/dsc009.jpg
>
> Strange.  I can only suggest to try some printf-debugging in j6x0tp.c
> Does it work better (if slighly off) if you don't calibrate the screen
> (tpctl=NO).

After removing /etc/tpctl.dat it's still the same. I'll do some debugging
in the free time.

By the way, what's the status of the IrDA and the sound card drivers? And
one more thing - is there a method to load my custom font?

Best regards.

--
[ Adam Wysocki, www.chmurka.net, GSM: +48 514 710 213 ]
[ Software Development Department, ArcaBit Sp. z o.o. ]