Oops, sorry. Re: New package

Didn't realize I was copying the list when I sent that message with the package file attached. Sorry about that. I'm glad it wasn't Perl.
Mike

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Michael Wileman wrote:

Torsten,

Here is another package: wistumbler2

It's capabilities are underwhelming, but it's a good quick way to see if there are wireless networks available. There is a bug in the speaker routine (mentioned online), but I eliminated this by removing sound support from the CONFIG. So no sound, but otherwise it works.

Mike