Re: Jornada 680 asks for "root device"

Just a quick note here. Nikos, I replaced just the kernel file and hpcboot.exe with the files you sent me, and it works! I'm getting some errors when it boots, but I can log in fine, and even X works. No more time to work on it now, but thanks. I'll report more when I have investigated a little further. Your version of hpcboot was definitely different than the one I downloaded from netbsd.org. It had many more options for regional variations.

Thanks,
Mike