Re: WLAN on Jornada?

* Valeriy E. Ushakov (uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost) wrote:

> > Are there any supported WLAN PCMCIA cards?
>
> NETGEAR MA401 is what I use and it works for me both under NetBSD and
> WinCE.

This weekend I got a MA401 and tested it with 1.6.1 and the
hpcsh-20030924-gcc331 snapshot. On both systems I get:

  NETGEAR MA401 Wireless PC, Card, Version 01.00 (manufacturer 0x0156,
  product 0x0002) at pcmcia0,  function 0 not configured

Shall I pass some options to the Kernel or am I required to recompile it?
If so, how do I have to configure the Kernel?

--
The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is
doing until it's too late.

Seymour Cray