Re: US keyboard (Was: Ericsson MC16 (SH3))

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 11:59:12 +0100, Christer O. Andersson wrote:

> I have a HP620LX with what I beleive is an international layout. Can
> I test it without having NetBSD installed? I haven't got any CF to
> install on. Would it be possible to netboot it?

Can you just take a picture of the keyboard or simply match the map
I've sent against your layout, e.g.  for

    keycode  40 = apostrophe quotedbl adiaeresis Adiaeresis

in my map, ignore the keycode and simply check if the key has

    ' " a:      (the latter being ascii rendition of a-umlaut)

on it, a: most likely printed in black colour, vs white primary layer
chars.

It appears that 620LX uses a different matrix (compare
jornada6x0_jp_keytrans and hp620lx_jp_keytrans in
sys/dev/hpc/hpckbdkeymap.h), so my changes are not applicable to that
model.

Thanks!

SY, Uwe
--