Re: Ericsson MC16 (SH3)

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Christer O. Andersson wrote:

> Does anybody know if 620lx supports any other keyboard layout than
> Japanese?

Looks like only Japanese keymap for HP620LX.
I have also question about keymap:
Do you know how I can debug keymap codes? My 680 us keymap seems to be
wrong.

Hpcboot did not have that selection so I swapped us and hu-maps in
kernel. Maybe better would be to compile hpcboot or swap platid instead of
teytrans in kernel???
Vesa
--
                                    /`---*\