Port-hpcmips archive

Re: More Workpad Z50 questions

Bingo - From Hitachi's site:

Why will my HGST Microdrive work in my PC, but not in my camera or PDA?

A: Most likely, the drive is a white label (True IDE) version of the
HGST Microdrive instead of the blue label (CFII+) Microdrive. The
majority of white label Microdrives were intended for use as embedded
storage in specific systems and may or may not function correctly in
another environment.

Buyer beware.  Is there anyway to add this to the hpcmips FAQ?  and
and other port like sh3?