Port-hpcmips archive

Serial port using hpcmips

I have a mobilepro 770 which has a functioning serial port (at least
it works in Windows CE).  I have NetBSD 5.0.2 hpcmips installed on it.
 I am interested in using the serial port to control relays on a robot
but can't seem to get the serial port configured.

I looked it /etc/ttys and noticed this file is abbreviated in hpcmips
when compared to i386.

I ran dmesg and didn't see anything that looked like the serial port.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.