Port-hpcmips archive

Incremental 5.1 binary packages uploaded

Hi, all,

Since m68k, VAX, mips, and StrongARM are slightly more modest CPUs than PowerPC, i386, amd64, and other faster processors, I've been incrementally uploading the results of a buld package build rather than wait for the very end (which could be up to a year from now).

In ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD, you'll find:

vax/5.1_2010Q3/         262 packages
m68k/5.1_2010Q3/        1398 packages
mipsel/5.1_2010Q3/      1944 packages
arm/5.1_2010Q3/         3425 packages

Note that in the interest of expediency some of these packages may be left over from a previous tag, but all were built with 5.1 (5.1_RC3, 5.1, or 5.1_STABLE).

Please let me know of any issues, and enjoy!

John Klos