Port-hpcmips archive

Re: pcmcia usb card?

> I thought the built-in USB was working on mobilepro? I'm wrong?

Unfortunately yes, the USB is only in the 880.

> and the quotes in your gecos are just not on.

I use Thunderbird and, in the account setting, I have: giacomo "giotti"
mariani
Is not the right way to write it? How shall I write?

Than you very much

--
/_\ The ASCII                   Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver  pool.sks-keyservers.net \