Port-hp300 archive

Re: Possible typo in docs? How to set a 9000/3xx to use a serialterminal

> "But the SPU manual says it is the second from the left (REM)"
>
> And the HP SPU manual is clearly wrong. Flipping the third switch from the left to one fixed it. The cable
> should be wired as described under "Null modem DB25 to DB9" in the NetBSD docs.
>
> Now, who do I contact at HP to have them fix their docs? ;)

Hmm, we should ask to denote it to hpmuseum admins? :-)
 https://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?hwdoc=205
 https://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=205

Note volunteers are also welcomed to update lists of "supported hardware"
of NetBSD/hp300 ports page per install docs:
 http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/distrib/notes/hp300/hardware
 https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/hp300/

---
Izumi Tsutsui