Port-hp300 archive

Re: Console on 9000/425t with A1659A graphics

Ping? Anyone have any suggestions, since it *does* look like the sti(4) driver recognizes the SGC graphics card? Is there a way that I can start the X server and tell it to use the card’s device node? (Even going back to the 1990s, I’ve never had to configure X11 to that degree, so I don’t know what I’m doing there…)

  -- Chris