Port-hp300 archive

Re: HP 9000 Series 332 support. Hardware request.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Miod Vallat <miod%online.fr@localhost> wrote:

> IIRC the 332 frame buffer is a 1-bit topcat. Do you have
>   topcat* at intio?
>   wsdisplay* at topcat?
> in your kernel configuration file?

I'll add that to the "small" kernel config I made.  I commented out as much
as I could to shrink it.  The dmesg said "fb at intio0' so I didn't think it
was a topcat (whatever that is! :) ) but I see in the match in dev/topcat.c it
seems to look for that 'fb' so you probably recall correctly or close enough.
I'll give it a shot and see if it attaches and how much free memory it has
after.  Thanks for the suggestion.

-Andrew