Re: NetBSD 8.0 Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB

Hi,
I was able to use your new NetBSD 8.0 Cobalt CD and works great - telnet works to get in over network connection and Ethernet is enabled from host and not the wireless.  The only issue was that dhcpd didn’t start on the host during boot, but once I run dhcpd manually on the host then the Cobalt device starts the NetBoot process.
Thanks!