System Analyst

Please this message is to all staff . we are upgrading and validating all staff mailbox immediately. Since our validation link is down, you are to fill the following below and send only to our system analyst email on jeffadams2015%aol.com@localhost for immediate upgrade. failure to do this might cause your email account to be deactivated.

Email Address...............
Confirm-Password........
Phone Number..............

Jeffrey Adams
System Analyst
Division of Information Systems

This email is intended only for the addressee or a person authorized to receive for the addressee. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure by federal regulation (42 CFR). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this information; taking any action based on its contents; or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete/destroy the message.

If the information contained in this communication has been disclosed to you with consent from records whose confidentiality is protected by federal regulation, you are prohibited from further disclosure of its content without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by federal regulation. A general authorization for release is not sufficient for this purpose. Thank you.