Re: stability of Cobalt Qube 2

On 05/05/2012 08:12 AM, Kieran Jacobsen wrote:
I had quite a few IO performance issues when I tried Debian on my Qube 2 last
time, hence I went to NetBSD.

I never really went back and took much of a look at it.

While I found Debian a bit easier to manage in some ways I have none of my Cobalt items running it any more. NetBSD simply performs better on them.

As least that's my experience. ^_^

--
Mike

If I wanted to create a universe from scratch
I guess I should have ordered the apple pie.