Re: 5.0_RC2 restorecd

On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:09 AM, Brian wrote:

This is true... I tried that first, telnet to the IP just hangs and waits forever. Sorry, pasted the "well try anything" attempt.

[root@qube3 ~]# telnet 192.168.0.26
Trying 192.168.0.26...
Connected to 192.168.0.26 (192.168.0.26).
Escape character is '^]'.

I can't ever get a login prompt, and console is dying on me right after the point mentioned in my earlier email. My other Qube2 I have full console/ login access, it's very unlikely my minicom settings.

I can change the local IP for the Qube 2 from the LCD and ping it from my network once it changes, but nothing more.

I mounted the install .iso and poked in it but I do not see where the problem lies.

Thanks for thoughts on troubleshooting this further; I'm at my endpoint at this time.

Brian