BIG hard drives on the Qube2

Hi there,

For peoples reference.

Those SATA -> PATA adapters that plug into the IDE socket on motherboards also work with the Qube2, which should mean that 1TB+ SATA drives should install nicely.

The adapter installs with room to spare.

I've tested an 80GB SATA drive so far, but will be getting a 1.5TB one on the weekend (my iTunes library is getting out of control :-)

Is there a known limit to what can plug into a Qube running NetBSD or Linux ?

Regards

Mark