Re: release-5 restorecd issue

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
restorecd isn't
a part of official distribution (yet?),

I think it would be nice if we could extend the current job that build.sh does for a single job:

1) run "build.sh release" for all platforms
2) build things like the cobalt restore CD (which IIRC needs cobalt + i386
   binaries)
3) also build things like the multiboot CDs

Other things to add there may be to hook in some CDs with binary pkgs, live CDs, etc. but I think this needs some work on the general scheme of things first.

 - Hubert