Re: Mounting SMB file system

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 1:35 PM, David Albert
<david_albert%comcast.net@localhost> wrote:
> Andy Ruhl wrote:
>>
>> Since it appears that you had success, maybe I'll give it a shot.
>>

> I have not tried it yet!  If you get it working first, please
> let us know...I won't have much time for at least a week.

Yeap, worked fine.

I rebuilt the kernel (did it on the Cobalt this time instead of cross
compiling on the i386 because I'm a masochist), and it works fine. I
didn't even have to do the MAKEDEV because the /dev/nsmb* devices
showed up after reboot. I'm mounting another NetBSD machine using
Samba though, I haven't tried Windows yet.

Andy