Re: Booting up stuck on virecover

I will be bringing my serial x-over cable the next time I'm back up this way :)

As for an emergency disk, would it not be possible merely to have
stuff such as Rlogin/Telnetd, sshd, etc all be brought straight up
after the network interfaces initialize? Or would this be too far
fetched?

Thanks for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Richard Hamilton-Frost