thank you!

I just wanted to thank those on the list who have been willing to help with my off-and-on newbie questions over time--

I've been working in a new role due to circumstances beyond my control (and no, I don't working in banking, I'm a science type : ) for almost a year now, and I was able to find a new career in a new field thanks in no small part to my fooling around with the Qube2 and the NetBSD port-cobalt.

Things have been going well and while I did use unix-based tools in my former role I've managed to get a lot of result out of fooling around building things and learning on the Qube2.

So thanks so very much- and this does _not_ mean I'm done asking newbie questions : )

Brian