Re: Qube2 Install woes AND USB/FW400 support?

Hi,

I have never tried to install with the install cd or at least I was never
successful. However, it sounds like you might already have NetBSD
installed a cobalt. If this is the case, why not just update your install?
This would be faster and easier.

-Al