Re: Long downloads, network frozen

glynastill%yahoo.co.uk@localhost wrote:

> I'd just started setting up a fresh setup with 4.0 from the last
> restore cd posted on this group, any pointers on applying the patch?

The latest (20080302) restorecd script has also other fixes
(for multi function PCI devices) so spl(9) patch for 4.0 can't
be applied (interrupt stuff is split into a separate file).

A simple way is to replace an installed kernel (/netbsd) with
a patched one I posted, but I've also put a new restorecd script
archive (which contains both fixes) here:
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/restorecd-20080312.tar.gz

I haven't tested it by myself, but the change should be trivial..
---
Izumi Tsutsui