Re: Long downloads, network frozen

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
Or simple but exact "how-to-reproduce" sequence and environments
might help.
I will try to find a way to reproduce this reliably and will document
it when I find it.  Unfortunately due to the slow transfer rate and large
files, each test takes quite a while.
I've tried ftp'ed a number of 512MB files from i386 to wd disks
on RaQ with 4.0 GENERIC and RaQ2 with -current kernels,
but see no trouble.
I have been working with much larger files...usually backup tarballs of several GB.
I've been using sftp or scp to do the transfers.

Regards,
Dave