Re: restorecd, fdisk problems on cobalt

When you say starting, do you mean it says "executing bootloader
kernel..." then hangs, or something else?

fdisk and disklabel partitions match up?

/boot in the linux partition contains the right bits?  <-- this should
get  you to the NetBSD bootstrap prompt.  Realistically, I'd first
worry about getting there then the rest of the disk.

-=erik.

--
"Too bad $VOLUNTEERS don't get their act together and provide
$SOLUTION_TO_VERY_DIFFICULT_PROBLEM in a decent fashion"  -- from IRC,