RE: SCSI bus activity LED?

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted.  Here's one that works the other way
around:
http://www.rancho.com/Products.aspx?ID=116
(Though who knows how much this thing costs.  Maybe best to revisit this topic
in a few years.)

I'd prefer not to run an extra cable back into the Atari case, but I guess it's
an option.

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost