SCSI bus activity LED?

It's very cool to see some of the recent developments on the list!

On a totally different topic...

I'm interested in the possibility of connecting the TT030's SCSI bus up to an
iSCSI bridge.  Something like:
http://www.attotech.com/products/product.php?cat=5&scat=8&sku=IPBR-1550-DR0&PHPSESSID=ac7da627feb322d7e3997e510f769371

At the current time these bridges are quite expensive, but prices will
eventually fall.

There are some advantages to this approach:
  - No heat / noise issues with drives
  - Disks can be swapped out virtually
  - Transparent backups

The one issue with an external iSCSI bridge would be that there would be no
drive light on the Atari itself.  Maybe this is a minor issue, but for me it's
all about the authenticity.  =)  I did some quick searching and I couldn't find
a quick solution.  Anyone know of a SCSI device that provides bus activity LED
pins?

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost