Re: How to I2C in RPi3B+ (also gpioiic) ?

Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> writes:

>> On Jul 9, 2024, at 9:39 AM, Brad Spencer <brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> i2cscan has a problem in 10.x and -current on the RPI and will return
>> bogus results.  In 9.x, i2cscan worked fine.  There is a PR out there
>> about this with a proposed fix that may or may not be correct.
>
> What's the bug #?
>
> -- thorpej

port-arm/48855 [serious/low]:

        i2cscan on RPi NetBSD build finds device for all addresses

Technically the PR doesn't have a diff fix in it, but mentions an
alternative function call that it claims works.  I personally have not
tried the alternative.

(this was a closed->opened PR)

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org