Panic in current on orange pi 5 plus

I have an Orange Pi 5 plus with 32GB RAM and a cheap M2280 NVME with
NetBSD-HEAD-aarch64-202406200850Z-generic.img on a USB memstick and
orangepi-5plus_UEFI_Release_v0.10.img in the SPI NOR flash.

If I hit escape as the UEFI progress bar crawls across the bottom of
the screen, and pick the USB drive from the boot options menu it boots
up fine to the login prompt and runs normally. If I don't stop it but
just let it boot from the same USB stick it consistently panics:

panic: pci_mem_find: bad 64-bit request

The apparent difference is that when it does NOT panic I get 4 error
messages before the NetBSD flag logo:

Unable to open network interface 0 for exclusive access:800000000000000f
Unable to open network interface 2 for exclusive access:800000000000000f
Unable to open network interface 3 for exclusive access:800000000000000f
Unable to open network interface 5 for exclusive access:800000000000000f

I can't copy/paste the traceback from that screen to this, but if it's
needed I can try to rig up a serial interface.

For my own purposes I'm just going to put 10.0_Release on another USB
stick and see how that works.

--
Ted Spradley <tsprad%talent-free-studios.com@localhost>